Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Wednesday 20 March 2013

Tate modern gallery.

My next stop is the Tate modern gallery to see Roy Lichtenstein but unfortunately it is not to be! I  arrived about  at 1:30pm in the afternoon and was informed that I couldn't get in to see the exhibition until 5:30pm that day so I decided to have a look round the gallery anyway. Below you will see the photographs I have taken at the Tate modern. You will see some very famous works of art and views
taken from Tate modern.
























 The visit to take modern was a very short one because I decided to across London
 to visit Portobello Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment