Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Saturday 23 February 2013

Unfinished samples of screen print.


 I have masked part of my screen off to produce the image above.
 This is the whole of my screen been printed out at once. 


Here are pictures  of my unfinished samples during screen printing.


 This is a partial screen print which I have done on cotton mix silk.



 This is the finished  screen print but unfortunately they aren't my colour palette.



 The above samples are not my colour palette  so I need to rethink my colour palette to get it right. The top samples, the background is too white and the bottom samples are the wrong pinks for my colour palette. So now I'm going back to blue sky thinking until I get my colours right.

No comments:

Post a Comment