Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Saturday 23 February 2013

Photoshop Designs

 This Photoshop design is made up from my flower data.

 In this design I have used  1 of my motifs witches from the flower data.

 Another image were  I used my four motifs.
 These are selection of my Photoshop designs where I have used  up to four motifs.
I really enjoyed doing photo shop, even though I had such a struggle to learn how to use it. Some days I was in absolute despair and couldn't sleep. Now I'm far more confident about using Photoshop and realise how much potential the software has.


No comments:

Post a Comment