Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Thursday 16 May 2013

The Kraak Gallery.

All the work is hung up and ready to view ......
Gallery view of Safia, Leahna and my work. 

More work to see. 

Cute boxes made out of wire and fabric.

Some woven fabric.

Unusual dress with plants growing out of it !!

Katie's stunning patchwork with bee image.


A view of the gallery.



Beautiful fabric's.
Alice with her wonderful hand printed fabrics.

Closer view ......


Great.

Loads of drawings......

They are so lovely.

Ollie's pictures.....  we only saw him twice while working on UnitX  !!!



My very dear friend Vicky's video.
Vicky's installation .... all hand written on a till rolls.
Really creative of her. 


 The exhibition has been very successful and I feel most of us students enjoyed the end product.
I went and had a look round other 175 events with Safia and Leahna and then we went for lunch ....

No comments:

Post a Comment