Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Saturday 20 April 2013

Unit X

Over Easter I spent some of my time doing 175 research and recorded them into a sketchbook. I have to say, I found loads of information on 175 – did you know the University of Westminster is 175 years old  and you can't score 175 with three darts on a dart board! Also it takes three hours for a train to travel 175 miles at a average speed of 58:33MPH and 175 
anniversary is called seploqiunquecentennial....... say that !!!!!!



 The Beetle 175 turbo




175  Portobello Road.

 This is what 175 staples look like.




 This is what 175  knots  look like tied into string


 So, I've got loads of useless information about 175

No comments:

Post a Comment