Here are some of my images from college.

I have been lucky enough to returned to education as a mature student to study fabric design. In the past have made my own clothes, knitted garments and altered clothes to make them up to date or look different. Always taken an interest in fashion, fabric and the construction of garments. Also attended a jewellery design and making course working in silver and gold and still wearing some of my pieces today but gave most of them away as presents ! Spent alot of time restoring old furniture for my home instead of buying new and had some unique stuff !!


Sunday 12 May 2013

Kraak in Northern Quarter, Manchester.

Kraak Gallery.


This is where we are going to hold our exhibition. I checked it out on the internet ..... looks interesting and a large area to fill.....I'm sure when all the Play groups have their work hung, will look good if not great!



Ready and waiting for us to go and hang up our work for Unit
X.


Instructions on how to get to the Kraak Gallery.



16th May 2013..... from 5pm to 9pm.  Be there !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment